- January 14, 2021
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Uncategorized
- QNAP® Systems, Inc., a leading computing, networking, and storage solution innovator, today announced the high performance and capacity, 30-bay SATA all-flash TS-h3088XU-RP NAS.
- With a built-in dual-port 25GbE SFP28 SmartNIC, PCIe expandability, and up to petabyte-scale storage capacity, the TS-h3088XU-RP satisfies uncompromising performance demands in virtualization, modern data centers, hybrid/multi-cloud applications, mission-critical backup/restore tasks, and file servers that allow thousands of simultaneous connections.
- The QuTS hero operating system also features ZFS data reduction and SSD optimization, ensuring the utmost performance, lifespan, and efficiency from all-flash investments.
“Combining exceptional hardware and software, the all-flash TS-h3088XU-RP eliminates performance bottlenecks while enhancing mission-critical computing tasks and latency-sensitive applications with high expandability and reliability,” said Jason Hsu, adding “By leveraging ZFS advantages normally reserved for high-end enterprise systems, the TS-h3088XU-RP provides businesses with a workload-optimized yet cost-effective all-flash storage solution.”
- The TS-h3088XU-RP is available with either an Intel® Xeon® W-1250 6-core 3.3 GHz (up to 4.7 GHz) processor or an Intel® Xeon® W-1270 8-core 3.4 GHz (up to 5.0 GHz) processor, both supporting Intel® AES-NI and up to 128 GB DDR4 ECC memory.
- The pre-installed dual-port 25GbE SFP28 SmartNIC (with NVIDIA® Mellanox ConnectX-4 Lx SmartNIC controller) supports iSER and allows for up to 50 Gbps transfer speeds under Port Trunking and optimal ethernet speed with Auto-Negotiation.
- Three PCIe Gen 3 slots allow users to extend core NAS functionality by adding high-speed network cards, QM2 cards to add M.2 SSDs, Fibre Channel cards for FC SAN storage, and storage expansion cards to connect QNAP SAS/SATA expansion enclosures to attain petabyte-scale storage capacity.
- The TS-h3088XU-RP also features an HDMI 1.4b port for directly displaying multimedia, virtual machines, or an Ubuntu® desktop on a monitor or TV.
Powered by the ZFS-based QuTS hero, the TS-h3088XU-RP prioritizes data integrity with self-healing. Data reduction with inline data deduplication, compression, and compaction significantly reduces the overall storage footprint – especially helpful for increasing SSD storage efficiency when repetitive data or massive small files are generated. Additional SSD-optimizing features include Write Coalescing, TRIM, and Pool Over-provisioning to assist in attaining the highest performance and lifespan from your SSD investment.
The inclusive App Center also provides various install-on-demand apps to further expand the TS-h3088XU-RP’s application potential – such as hosting virtual machines and containers, simplifying local/remote/cloud backups, implementing a backup solution for Google™ Workspace and Microsoft 365®, centralizing VMware® and Hyper-V virtual machine backups, setting up a cloud storage gateway to deploy hybrid cloud applications, and much more.
- TS-h3088XU-RP-W1250-32G: Intel® Xeon® W-1250 6-core/12-threads 3.3 GHz processor (Turbo Boost up to 4.7 GHz), 32 GB DDR4 UDIMM ECC memory (2 x 16 GB)
- TS-h3088XU-RP-W1270-64G: Intel® Xeon® W-1270 8-core/16-threads 3.4 GHz processor (Turbo Boost up to 5.0 GHz), 64 GB DDR4 UDIMM ECC memory (4 x 16 GB)
2U rackmount, 30x 2.5-inch SATA 6Gb/s solid state drive bays, 2x 25GbE SFP28 SmartNIC ports, 4x 2.5GbE RJ45 ports (2.5G/1G/100M), 3x PCIe Gen 3 slots (one slot preinstalled with a 25GbE SmartNIC), 4x USB 3.2 Gen 2 10Gbps ports (2x Type A + 2x Type C), 1x HDMI 1.4b (4K @ 30Hz) output, 550W redundant power supplies