- October 22, 2020
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Uncategorized
Intel® Xeon® 64-bit 6-Core Processor
16GB DDR4 RDIMM (Max 384GB)
450K Random Write IOPs @ 500μs Lantency
220K Random Write IOPs @ 300μs Latency
Easy File Access with Quick Connection
- XFinder is a desktop utility that searches for QSAN XCubeFAS devices in the local area network.
Liquid Crystal Monitor
- Portable USB LCM (LCD Module) can help you identify management port IP address.
The Best Entry Level All Flash Array Data Storage
NVMe Flash Storage
- 100% Native NVMe3U26 high density flash storage
- Flexiblehigh-speed25GbE/32Gb iSCSI/FibreChannel(FC) I/O host card
- Excellent IOPs with ultra-low latency 450Krandom write IOPs @ 500μs latency 220K random writeIOPs @ 300μs latency.
Simplify the steps of upgrading and replacing system components with modular hardware design
Distinct SSD Monitoring, 100% Accuracy of SSD Utilization Ratio
- 99.9999% high availability design with nosingle point of failure
- Never lose any data at cache-to-flash memory protection solution
Save over 50% TCO than industry -leading flash storage
SFF 3U26 Design
100% NVMe Flash Storage
- QSAN XF3126D, a 3U 26 bays all-NVMe flash storage, achieves the performance requirements of the enterprise high performance computing infrastructures with high IOPs at μs- level latency.
- It’s designed for enterprise users, providing excellent storage performance, enterprise-grade reliability, and a flexible and easy-to-use management system.
- Supports 25GbE iSCSI and 32Gb FC connectivity and up to 20 ports connection to meet various network deployment needs.
- Excellent IOPs with ultra-low latency, for 4K random write, XF3126D achieves 220K IOPS at 300μs latency level and 450K IOPS at 500μs latency level.