- October 19, 2020
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Uncategorized
High-Performance SAN System for Enterprise Entry
The XS3200 Series by QSAN is a high performance, simple, secure, scalable, and affordable SAN storage system for enterprise and SMB’s. This is an ideal solution to the applications of virtualization integration, media, and entertainment, or large-scale surveillance; and also backup and disaster recovery in the enterprise, SMB, or ROBO (Remote Office/Branch Office) deployments.
Thin Provisioning (QThin)
Dynamic Size Just-in-Time & Just-Enough
- QThin refers to allocating data on demand. This volume consumes a small amount of storage, however, this increases as more data is written onto the disk. Therefore, QThin can significantly help the user reduce their total cost of ownership
Policy-based Automatic Space Reclamation
- QThin uses zero reclamation technology to recycle unused storage blocks, which helps provide greater efficiency and a higher utilization rate.
Lower Initial Investment in Drives
- There’s no need to buy a large number of disks to manage data growth confidently. Start with the minimal amount of disks, and then bring additional drives online as capacity demand grows.
Online Storage Pool Expansion & Fully-integrated
- The capacity of the storage pool can be expanded online by adding more disk groups with zero downtime. QThin can also seamlessly integrate and interact with other QSAN storage features.
SSD Cache (QCache)
Accelerate the Applications Data Access Time
- Up to 92 Times of Random Lead
- Up to 171 Times of Random Write
Increasing the overall random IOPS and lowering the costs by using only a few SSD drives. QCache technology can improve random read performance by up to 92 times and random write by up to 171 times.
Auto Tiering (QTiering)
Put the Right Data at the Right Place in the Right Time
The intelligent algorithm behind QTiering manages the data relocation and monitors the data hotness ratio using a half-life coefficient and advanced ranking mathematics. It optimizes the application performance without straining your budget or sacrificing capacity.