- January 13, 2021
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Uncategorized
GM-1000 enclosure: Supports two NAS nodes for greater flexibility
The TEC-2N16 is a 3U rackmount chassis designed for the GM-1000 system. By housing two independent NAS nodes, the TEC-2N16 minimizes costs and provides greater flexibility in upgrading and maintaining your IT environment to meet future performance, backup, and application requirements.
- An enclosure that houses two replaceable NAS nodes.
- A 3U chassis with 16 drive bays (each node supports eight 6 Gb/s SATA drives).
- 770W redundant power supply, shared by two NAS nodes for reliable 24/7 operation.
Economic and space-saving design for dual NAS nodes
- The TEC-2N16 is a 3U chassis with sixteen 3.5-inch drive bays. Compared with deploying two similar 2U 8-bay rackmount NAS, the TEC-2N16 saves rack space and system costs.
- The support for replaceable NAS nodes also simplifies upgrades and maintenance.
Build a dual NAS, double-performance storage solution
Install two NAS nodes in the TEC-2N16 to enjoy a cost-effective high-performance backup solution and cloud storage gateway applications.