- August 5, 2021
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Uncategorized
Unlock your Cloud NAS Experience with QNAP!
QuTScloud is a cloud-optimized version of the QNAP NAS operating system. Install QuTScloud on your preferred public clouds, start your cloud NAS, and benefit from flexible file management and collaboration that is unavailable from most cloud platforms. With QuTScloud you can immediately experience all the benefits of a QNAP NAS without any hardware requirements or complex maintenance of the cloud environment.
- Quick Installation: QuTScloud only takes a few clicks to install. Then all your cloud NAS services are accessible from around the world.
- Pay as you go scalability: Expand your cloud storage as needed. You can choose either high-capacity hard drives or high-performance SSDs.
- Optimized Cloud Data: Your existing cloud-based data can be easily leveraged by the cloud NAS to create greater value.
- Simplified Management: Ease the efforts of multi-cloud management, and easily enjoy NAS services (including storage, backup, collaboration, and more).
QuTScloud + Cloud Storage = Enhance Your Data’s Value and Increase Management Efficiency
- You may be using one or more cloud storages to store your data. But with various management interfaces and basic features, it can be hard to effectively use cloud-based data.
- QuTScloud can greatly enhance your cloud data ecosystem. By mounting supported cloud storage with the QNAP HybridMount app in QuTScloud, you can manage cloud-based data with advanced functionality.
- You can even use QuTScloud apps to leverage your cloud-based data for increased productivity.
- Using HybridMount to mount cloud storage as QuTScloud data stores deliver greater cost savings than directly setting up the space with the QuTScloud instance.
Why your IT structure needs a QuTScloud Cloud NAS
Hassle-Free File Access Protocols
- Create a safe VPN Connection: – QuTScloud allows you to create a secure tunnel for your entire internet connection to access data or to circumvent network/geographical limitations. QBelt, QNAP’s proprietary VPN protocol, can also encrypt traffic when you access sensitive data, decreasing the chance of being detected as a VPN connection.
- Provide Cloud Drives to Group Users: IT staff can allocate QuTScloud storage space to workgroup users, allowing them to store, back up and share files as easily as using cloud drives. The myQNAPcloud Link service allows connecting to QuTScloud with a unique domain name, making it easy to access, manage, and share data without requiring static IP addresses.
Map cloud space and easily leverage cloud data.
- Protect cloud-based data with snapshots and versioning: QuTScloud supports snapshots for cloud data protection. You can easily create multiple versions of snapshot files for quick backup and recovery. The incremental backups feature helps save time and bandwidth, and data recovery from snapshots only takes a few minutes.
Boost Productivity through apps for greater application potential.
- Indexing and searchable data on the cloud: Qsirch is a full-text search engine that lets you quickly find files located throughout your cloud NAS and the cloud spaces connected by cloud storage gateways.
- Expand application potential with the QTS App Center: The App Center provides various install-on-demand apps, including tools for backup/sync, productivity, and multimedia to expand the application potential of QuTScloud.
For Organizations, which have cloud-based data and need a good file management system
- Acquire comprehensive file management to optimize cloud data usage: Public cloud platforms provide reliable computing and storage resources, but their file management features can be lacking. QuTScloud provides in-depth file management to streamline accessing, sharing, and managing cloud-based data. File transfers between QuTScloud and other cloud spaces also help to optimize bandwidth usage.
For Offices with hybrid clouds, and those requiring cross-site file sharing
- Move data to the cloud for seamless cross-site collaboration: QuTScloud as a cloud NAS can back up local NAS data and helps form a hybrid cloud environment. It also eliminates complicated routing configuration for cross-site teams to easily access QuTScloud data for optimal file sharing and collaboration.
For Small offices/professionals who require a NAS:
- Enjoy flexibility with a lightweight and cost-efficient cloud NAS: QuTScloud provides comprehensive file storage, sharing, and backup features that are near-identical to a physical NAS. It is also easy to upgrade computing power and storage capacity on cloud platforms to meet future needs.
If you already have cloud-based data, then QuTScloud is your must-have cloud NAS
- For organizations, which have stored most of their data on the cloud but lack a good management system to capitalize their digital assets, QuTScloud as a cloud NAS can provide an excellent data management solution – assisting organizations in optimizing their cloud data and maximizing the value of the cloud. On the other hand, an on-premises QNAP NAS provides high throughput and data protection for medium-to-large-sized organizations and branches with on-hand IT staff.
- For smaller offices and remote workers, QuTScloud is a more ideal choice for collaboration and data sharing as it provides instant connectivity with no hardware maintenance.QuTScloud users can use QNAP’s myQNAPcloud Link service to easily access the cloud NAS without worrying about complex VPN settings or paying for a dedicated internet connection. Versatile QNAP NAS features are readily available while privilege control is also made easy with separated internal/external devices for enhanced security.