- September 8, 2021
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Security
Enterprise Endpoint Detection and Protection (EDR)
The strength of your network security is only as strong as your most secure endpoint. Failure to secure all of your endpoints can result in a network vulnerability, as hackers can easily find a way into your network. To strengthen your network security, you need to secure each and every endpoint as this is only way, you can reduce cyberattack risks.
A cybercriminal conducts a cyberattack using the following ways:
- Launch scripts and executables that download malicious payload or run other malicious programs
- Run malignant scripts without the user’s knowledge in the background
- Make a program violate its rights and escalate permissions for suspicious activities
What is it?
The Enterprise Endpoint Detection and Protection (EDR) safeguards your company network by meticulously observing your systems in an effort to detect any abnormalities or anything else that is buried in the programs installed. Among these genuine programs, there can be unruly behavior observed and an IT administrator must assume that it’s malicious and this can get manipulated by malware. In these situations, Boundary Protection Rules can prevent these threats and contain the safety of the network. The Safety Check/Audit Mode can be used to analyze how the Boundary Protection Rules (surface attack detection) can improve your network security if enabled.
To ensure your network isn’t jeopardized, always audit events generated by Boundary Protection Rules. This way you can understand how all of your applications are getting affected. Not all genuine applications are developed with maximum security concerns and may appear as if they are executing the same behaviors as malware. By observing the Safety Check Report, you can add security exclusions for genuine applications and apply Boundary Protection Rules to your network, without slowing down endpoint performance. Whenever a boundary protection rule is violated, an alert will be sent to the administrator.
You can configure the Alert Settings for multiple recipients, as per your requirements. To ensure maximum protection, you need to deploy a full eScan Enterprise EDR license, which lets you use the full capabilities of EDR including Monitoring, Statistics, and workflows available in the eScan Enterprise EDR. The eScan dashboard will display complete EDR activity across your network. You can also download and export the EDR reports to observe actions taken by Boundary Protection Rules.
The Endpoint Detection and Protection solution comes with the following comprehensive features:
- Threat Analysis
- Malware Threat Defense and Remediation
- Endpoint Detection and Response
- Data Leak Prevention
- Two Factor Authentication
- Remote Monitoring and Management
- Employee Productivity and Monitoring Tools
- Anti Ransomware
- Device Control: – Monitoring and securing critical data is essential to prevent any kind of data leak or data theft from managed endpoints in the network.
- Cloud Security: – eScan’s Cloud Security protocols monitor your system in real-time to ensures a prompt response and an advanced level of detection that provides superior protection.
- Vulnerability Scanner: – This option will allow the administrator to check the vulnerability of the software.
- eBackup: – Taking regular backup of critical files stored on the managed endpoints.
- Session Activity Report: This feature is helpful to detect the misuse of the computer at a specific time
In today’s day and age, it’s extremely costly for a business to recover from any cyberattack that harms or corrupts their business data. This is why we prioritize Cyber Security and advocate for IT Managers and Business Owners to invest in the Enterprise Endpoint Detection and Protection (EDR) software since Data breaches are becoming common and it’s not just big companies that are targeted.
To find out more about the eScan Enterprise Endpoint Detection and Response, call us on +97158-5299806 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about how you can implement this solution.